This property is the complete package! Presented neat and tidy on an 809m2 allotment you have a 3 bedroom family home with the bonus of a massive block shed. The spacious bedrooms in the home are all built in and the main features an ensuite. The kitchen has plenty of storage and the ceiling in the living area is Tasmanian Oak timber. The timber deck captures the views of Bones Knob and Mt Baldy. On the rear of the property, you have a massive powered block shed, which is decked out with everything a tradie or handyman may need, including built in benches, shelving and a pulley system to store and load the boats from. There is a self-contained studio with the shed which has a kitchen, bathroom and spare room which could easily be converted to a granny flat, or kept as a man’s den or artist studio. The opportunities are endless and you’ll need to inspect to appreciate the value and features.
• Solid brick home with 3 spacious built in bedrooms
• Main bedroom features own ensuite
• Kitchen with plenty of storage and timber feature roof in living area
• Timber deck with views to Bones Knob and surrounds
• 10m x 6m powered shed with built in work benches, kitchen, bathroom & office/potential bedroom
• 809m2 allotment
Contact Exclusive marketing Agent Kaydee Chatfield at First National Atherton on 0417 468 941.