8 Crouch Avenue, Atherton QLD
Walk into this home and find opportunity. Found on a quiet street on the north facing slope of high school hill this property offers an excellent location close to schools and the amenities of Atherton. Constructed in a 2 story fashion the home can be utilized as one large family house with 5 bedrooms and two bathrooms or could be used as a 4 bedroom home upstairs with a granny flat on the ground level only requiring the addition of a kitchenette.
• Main bedroom with Walk in Robe
• 2 bedrooms with Built ins
• 4th smaller bedroom or home office
• Spacious open living opening onto outdoor entertaining
• Cosy wood heating in living room
• Bathroom with floor to ceiling tile and built in storage
• Huge outdoor deck with stunning views
• Kitchen with servery to deck
• Polished hard wood floors
• Large multipurpose room could serve as 5th bedroom, or split into 2 bedrooms
• Large laundry with potential to convert into kitchenette
• Double bay lock up garage with shower and toilet
• Large covered outdoor entertaining area
The property also features a generous 809m² block with a backyard which can be accessed with a vehicle.
The home has been lovingly repainted and improved over the years offering a move in ready property waiting for a new family. Inspections can be arranged through exclusive agent Zach Reid of First National Atherton on 0427 683 023.